Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Timeout: Connection reset by peer.
(Printer: LP401#cgw_zd:22 Port: ThinPort: Error in function no. 3 Error no.: 8020ea65).
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Anne Jan Elsinga
According to someone on the support forum of ThinPrint this problem can be caused by one of the following:
1) The TP Client is not started.
2) The TP Client is not a TCP/IP client.
3) The ThinPrint TCP/IP port number on the server does not match the port number on the client.
4) ThinPrint's TCP/IP port is already occupied by a different application on the client.
5) There is a firewall on the client-server connection blocking ThinPrint's TCP/IP port.
6) NAT or IP masquerading is performed on the client-server connection.
7) The printer name on the server contains an invalid client name or client address or does not match the ThinPrint naming convention.
8) Address resolution does not work for the client name which is contained in the printer name.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated