Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 1 Source: ZyTimerService
TP:Service thread not responding. Last error was <error code>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Anne Jan Elsinga
- Description: "TP:Service thread not responding. Last error was 1460" - This error is generated on a machine on which ZyGold/ZyWeb is installed. This warning is probably generated by the scheduling service of ZyGold/ZyWeb during indexing of files.
- Description: "TS:Current build cancelled" - The build of an index was cancelled after timeout of an indexing process.
- Description: "TP:Terminating service thread" - The thread started by the scheduler is terminated. In a previous step, this thread was already cancelled.
- Description: "Restarting service" - The ZyTimerService is being restarted.
- Description: "TS:E:\ZYDATA\FILES\PL97\94385395.A01 added to the excluded file list of E:\ZYDATA\FILES\INDEX\INDEX97\945.ic1" - This file made the indexing process crash. Therefore, it is added to the exclude list for the indexing process.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated