Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
TP:Service thread not responding. Last error was <error code>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Anne Jan Elsinga
- Description: "TP:Service thread not responding. Last error was 1460" - This error is generated on a machine on which ZyGold/ZyWeb is installed. This warning is probably generated by the scheduling service of ZyGold/ZyWeb during indexing of files.
- Description: "TS:Current build cancelled" - The build of an index was cancelled after timeout of an indexing process.
- Description: "TP:Terminating service thread" - The thread started by the scheduler is terminated. In a previous step, this thread was already cancelled.
- Description: "Restarting service" - The ZyTimerService is being restarted.
- Description: "TS:E:\ZYDATA\FILES\PL97\94385395.A01 added to the excluded file list of E:\ZYDATA\FILES\INDEX\INDEX97\945.ic1" - This file made the indexing process crash. Therefore, it is added to the exclude list for the indexing process.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated