Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Caught ASCLException with error code [<error code>] and error message [<error message>]
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Reported error codes / error messages:
- 0 / ASCL call resulted in a bad return code but no ASClientError object was provided - No info
- 201 / '40-10' Property type does not match type on server - No info
- 202 / BESAlert Settings Unavailable - No info
- 602-0 / Login domain\username could not be add to administration role - According to Blackberry KB10322 (no longer available), this issue has multiple causes:
1. BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange - The user account that is being added is a local administrator on the computer hosting MSDE or Microsoft SQL Server and the resolution is to remove the user account from the local administrators group on the computer and to add it to the administration role on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
2. BlackBerry Enterprise Server for IBM Lotus Domino - A previous BlackBerry Configuration Database was deleted instead of dropped and the resolution is to backup the BlackBerry Configuration Database, restore the inactive BlackBerry COnfiguration Database with the same name and drop the inactive BlackBerry Configuration Database from the Microsoft SQL Server.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (1) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated