Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 1003 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Perflib
The object length of an object returned by Extensible Counter DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" for the "WmiApRpl" service was not correct. The sum of the object lengths returned did not match the size of the buffer returned. The performance data returned by the counter DLL will not be returned in the Perf Data Block. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the count of objects.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
As per T775012, there can be several causes for this:
- A non-Microsoft DLL caused the error.
- The list of counters is corrupt.
- The Remote Registry service is not running on a remote system.
- The File and Printer Sharing firewall exception is not enabled on a remote system running Windows Vista.
- The application is running as a user with insufficient privileges.
See the article for suggested troubleshooting.
ME226494 provides details about the nature of this problem.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated