- Product: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, error: "You have not entered a valid Product Key. Please check the number located on the sticker on the back of the CD case or on your Certificate of Authenticity" - See ME938446
- Product: SoftGrid Virtual Application Server, error: "The installation program was unable to create the Microsoft Internet Information Service virtual directory required. The operation complete successfully" - See ME931625
- Product: SoftGrid Virtual Application Server, error: "The installation program was unable to perform a required operation on the file %ProgramFiles%\Softricity\SoftGrid Management Service\SftMgmt.udl. Access is denied" - See ME930959
- Product: Microsoft ISA Server 2004, error: "Setup failed while registering ISA Server Filters" - See ME924146
- Product: Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine, error: "Setup failed to configure the server" - As per Microsoft: "This error message occurs when you install MSDE 2000 on a computer that has Certificate Server installed. If Certificate Server is installed on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows 2000, and the Certificate Authority (CA) name is the same as or starts with the machine host name, your MSDE 2000 setup will fail". See ME317328
for more information. Also check ME324998
for information about installing MSDE 2000.
- Product: Symantec AntiVirus - See the link to "Symantec Knowledge Base Document ID: 2004102007570448" for details on this problem.