Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 10154 Source: Windows Remote Management
|Source: Windows Remote Management|
The WinRM service failed to create the following SPN: <spn>
The error received was <error>
The SPN can be created by an administrator using setspn.exe utility.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Reymond Jean Philippe
Perform these steps:
- Launch ADSIEDIT.msc on the server.
- Choose Default naming context and scroll to the Domain Controllers OU.
- Right Click the Domain Controler Object, select "Properties".
- On the Security tab, click on the Advanced button.
- Modify or add Network Service, to attribute "Validated Write to Service Principal Name".
For information about this event, see the comments for event id 10154 from Microsoft-Windows-WinRM.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Event id 10154 from Microsoft-Windows-WinRM|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated