Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 104 Source: NAV for Microsoft Exchange
|Source: NAV for Microsoft Exchange|
Error <error> sending alert to NT server <server name>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
- Error: 0x8E1 - This error is expected when the Messenger service is stopped or disabled and is not a critical error. See the link to "Symantec Knowledge Base Document ID: 2003090509323654" for details.
The information below is from Symantec's website:
Norton AntiVirus for Microsoft Exchange can be configured to send an alert to servers running the Norton AntiVirus Alert service. This error message will appear if you have configured NAVMSE to send an alert to a server that is not running the Norton AntiVirus Alert service. The Norton AntiVirus Alert service is available on Windows NT Servers running Norton AntiVirus for Windows NT Server versions 5.x and earlier. The Norton AntiVirus Alert service is not available if you are running Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition.
To prevent these errors from appearing in the Activity Log:
1. Open the NAVMSE Web interface.
2. Click Global Options, and then click the Alerts tab.
3. Delete the server name from the "Machines to receive Norton AntiVirus alerts" field.
4. Click the Save Changes button before closing the Web browser.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Symantec Knowledge Base Document ID: 2003090509323654|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated