Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Unable to recover the database because error <error> occurred after a restore operation. The patch file is not generated from this backup.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is the role of the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service?
- Error: 0x00000451 - See ME154032 for information about this problem.
- Error: 0xc8000228 - If you restore the information store on a recovery server (scratch server) running the Legato NetWorker BusinesSuite Module for Microsoft Exchange Server 1.1.003 or earlier on a large database (approximately 20 to 30 gigabytes), the service may not start and a service-specific error 3355443752 error message, along with this event, may be displayed. See ME240153 for more information about this problem.
See MSEX2KDB for additional information on this event.
- Error: 0xc8000406 - The Microsoft Exchange Server information store may not start after restoration of an online backup. Information store utilities such as Isinteg and Eseutil also may not start and this event could be logged. See ME224977 for more information about this problem.
- Error: 0xc8000713 - This event can occur when the information store appears to be restored from an online backup, but the information store files are not restored because they are damaged or missing. See ME161584 for a resolution on this problem.
- Error: 0xc8000228 - This problem is a result of running isinteg -patch or eseutil /r /is immediately after you restore from an online backup and before you start the information store service. See ME231299 for more details.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME154032, ME161584, ME224977, ME231299, ME240153, MSEX2KDB|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated