Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Error <error> initializing the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store database.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is the role of the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service?
- Error: -1022 - This event can be caused by a corrupt Microsoft Exchange Transaction Log file. A -1022 error also indicates a potential hardware issue; the Event Viewer's System log should be scanned for indications hardware malfunctions. For more information, see ME181449.
- Error: "Current log file missing" - This behavior occurs if you do not use Control Panel to start the Information Store service. See ME238063 for details.
- Error: "Non-database file or corrupted database" - See ME242063.
See ME187869 and MSEX2KDB for additional information about this event.
This behavior can occur because the Buffer Threshold Low Percent value is missing from the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem". See ME295649, ME242364 and 185577 for more details.
- Error: 0xfffffdfd - See ME275602.
- Error: 0xfffffbf8 - See ME224977, ME245058, and the link to "Veritas Support Document ID: 191612".
- Error: "non-database file or corrupted database" - See ME185008 and ME260230.
The problem occurs when the Information Store stops abnormally and the Eseutil.exe hard repair option (/P) is run against the Priv.edb file to return it to a state in which it can be started. In addition, the previous transaction log files were deleted, as recommended in the Eseutil dialog box, but hard repair was not run against the Pub.edb file.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME181449, ME185008, ME185577, ME187869, ME224977, ME238063, ME242063, ME242364, ME245058, ME260230, ME275602, ME295649, Veritas Support Document ID: 191612, MSEX2KDB|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated