-1403 JET_errIndexDuplicate, Index is already defined
From Microsoft support:
The reason for this error is the msExchRoleEntries attribute is marked for containerized indexing and we have multi language installed on the server. By default, when operation system is installed, we select language, but English US is also installed by default.
We can try these steps to fix this issue:
1. Run command regsvr32 schmmgmt.dll on domain controller to register schema management console.
2. Run command mmc to open console window.
3. Add snap-in Active Directory Schema.
4. Expand node: Console Root\Active Directory\Attributes, search attribute msExchRoleEntries.
5. Open the properties windows of attribute msExchRoleEntries.
6. Unclick the option Index this attribute for containerized searches.
7. Remove the multilanguage from the server by going to control panel\regional options
If the event message still appears after we perform the above operations, we can update ntdsa.dll file to fix this issue.
This event can occur after you install the BitLocker Drive Encryption schema updates in a Windows Server 2003 domain. See ME932862
See the link to "EventID 1136 from source Active Directory" for details on this event.