From a forum post: The CGP tunnel refers to session reliability. The XTE service pushes the incoming traffic on 2598 to port 1494.
It seems to reduce the free thread count so there will be no more (new) connections possible and the existing ones will be disconnected.
- more than 1 network card is used and maybe they are teamed
- ICA client version 10.x is used from Linux-Clients
- Session reliability is enabled
- disable one network card of the team
- use a version 9.x or 11.x ICA-client for Linux-users
- disable session reliability and recreate the ICA-listener:
1. Deactivate "Session reliability" in the Management Console.
2. Delete and recreate the ICA listener.
3. Stop the IMA Service, recreate the LHC, and restart IMA.
4. Restart the server.
Verify that it works after the restart. Session reliability can then be re-enabled and session launch will continue to work. See Citrix document ID: CTX115152
and document ID: CTX108698