Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 118 Source: Reliability Server
|Source: Reliability Server|
Unable to connect to the CGP tunnel destination (127.0.0.1:1494).
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
The CGP tunnel refers to session reliability. The XTE service pushes the incoming traffic on 2598 to port 1494.
The problem can occur under two sets of conditions:
1) Within a dual-NIC server where only the NIC handling the ICA traffic is selected in the ICA Listener For more information see Citrix Knowledge base article CTX108698 .
2) Corrupt ICA Listner For more information see Citrix Knowledge base article CTX115152.
From a forum post: The CGP tunnel refers to session reliability. The XTE service pushes the incoming traffic on 2598 to port 1494.
It seems to reduce the free thread count so there will be no more (new) connections possible and the existing ones will be disconnected.
- more than 1 network card is used and maybe they are teamed
- ICA client version 10.x is used from Linux-Clients
- Session reliability is enabled
- disable one network card of the team
- use a version 9.x or 11.x ICA-client for Linux-users
- disable session reliability and recreate the ICA-listener:
1. Deactivate "Session reliability" in the Management Console.
2. Delete and recreate the ICA listener.
3. Stop the IMA Service, recreate the LHC, and restart IMA.
4. Restart the server.
Verify that it works after the restart. Session reliability can then be re-enabled and session launch will continue to work. See Citrix document ID: CTX115152 and document ID: CTX108698.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Citrix document ID CTX115152, Citrix document ID CTX108698|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated