Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|Source: POP3 Connector|
POP3: Failed to check the POP3 account for <email address> at host <host name> on port 110. The error is <error code>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is POP3?
- Error code: 10060 - See ME326523.
- Error code: 1232 - See ME326523.
- Error code: 10054 - See ME326523.
- Error code: 10065 - See ME888823.
- 58 - "The specified server cannot perform the requested operation." See ME277890
- 86 - "The specified network password is not correct.". See ME243587, ME279985
- 1232 - "The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting, see Windows Help.". See ME280331
- 10060 - "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond." See ME280331
- 10061 - "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." - no additional info
- 10065 - "A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host.". See ME242210
See also the links for various Winsock errors.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME290057, ME242210, ME243587, ME279985, ME277890, ME280331, ME326523, ME888823, Error code 10060, Error code 10061, Error code 10065|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated