Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 12292 Source: CPSLicensing
MetaFrame Presentation Server license acquisition error (-4): All installed licenses are currently in use. Please contact your system administrator to acquire additional licenses.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is the role of ESENT?
You can check the License Acquisition Error(500) 4.5 post on Citrix forums (link below). We were able to fix the "license acquisition error 500" by performing following steps:
- Open AMC, select failing XenApp server, open "properties"
- Navigate to "license server"
- Uncheck "use farm settings"
- Specify a different license server or port (can be a non-existing server name)
- Confirm error message for nonexisting server, apply settings
- Reopen server''s properties
- Switch back to your previous settings.
Check logfile of license manager (%Program Files%\Citrix\Licensing\LS\lmgrd_debug.log) if server now checks out licenses. In our case, it did.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: License Acquisition Error(500) 4.5|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated