Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
An unknown error occurred while processing the current request: <error details>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
On my SBS2003, This was due to a missing virtual directory ''exchange-owa'', and subsequent issues with Outlook Mobile Access. This directory is unique to Exchange SBS 2003, but is not mentioned in various KB articles.
I found the solution by William Faulkner posted at the "Windows Mobile Email Synchronisation fails: 0×85010014" link (see below).
We encountered this event after changing the IP-address of our Exchange-server. We forgot to change the IP-restrictions on the "Exchange-OMA" virtual directory in IIS. Changing to the correct IP resolved the issue.
In my case, this problem occurs if a host header is set for the website managing Exchange web access.
"EventID 1101 from source MSExchangeOMA" may prove useful in solving this problem.
I had this same issue and it ended up being caused by my dual nic setup. I disabled the second nic and it worked fine.
This event occurred after a SP2 installation on a Server where CRM was also installed. The following resolution helped. Edit the web.config File in the “\Program Files\Exchsrvr\OMA\Browse” directory and search for a line:
Then add the following line in a new line above this line:
I have a similar issue when I enable OMA. In my case, my Exchange server is multi-homed and I followed MS article ME817379, method 2, to have the issue fixed. However, it took me about 5 hours to finally get it to work. On step 14, instead of typing in the IP address you think it’s right, use the DNS Lookup button, input your server name and take the IP that comes out.
ME898131 seems to describe the problem however it does do not seem to solve my issue.
If you are using SSL to force a secure connection to OWA, then check out article ME817379.
As per Microsoft: "This behavior occurs when Exchange Server 2003 is installed on a computer that is running Windows 2000. When you install Exchange Server 2003 on a computer running Windows 2000, Exchange Server 2003 Setup installs .NET Framework and Device Update 2.0. If you remove and then reinstall .NET Framework, you must reinstall Device Update 2.0". See ME817311 for more details.
See ME842119 and MSEX2K3DB for additional information about this event.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME817311, ME817379, ME842119, ME898131, EventID 1101 from source MSExchangeOMA, MSEX2K3DB, Windows Mobile Email Synchronisation fails: 0×85010014|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (2) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated