Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|Source: Innoculate IT|
Innoculate IT server reports an internal error . MDAconnect agent() reports an internal error.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
1. Check that you are not getting any license errors in the NT event application log.
2. Go into your Services and make sure the InoculateIT Server service is set to Automatic. Then make sure that your InoculateIT E-mail Server service is set to manual. After the InoculateIT Server service starts, it should make a call to the InoculateIT Exchange Agent to start.
3. Check that the mailbox of the account used to install the exchange option is not hidden, and that the password on that account did not change. If mailbox is hidden, unhide it. If the account password has changed reinstall the exchange option, you will not have to uninstall just reinstall over the top.
4. If these are ok, make sure you can send and receive mail from this mailbox on the exchange server.
5. If still having problem log on as the account you used to install the exchange option and reinstall.
This event occurs due to a problem with InoculateIT Exchange Option not able to connect to Exchange. Assuming Exchange is working correctly and InoculateIT patches are applied, uninstall the Exchange module and reinstall it. This has usually solved the problem for me. It could also be that the InoculateIT Exchange module attempts to startup prior to your Exchange service. If this is the case, make sure the InoculateIT EMail service is set to manual, not automatic. The InocualteIT Server service starts it by itself.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated