Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
- UPS Enabling SmartBoost - no info
- AVR Boost Active - no info
- UPS Enabling SmartBoost - Indicates that there was a brown-out on the power line. SmartBoost is a feature of some UPS-es to boost the voltage if it goes under a certain threshold.
- AVR Boost Active - The AVR Boost feature corrects under-voltages (brownouts) without draining the battery
- AVR Boost No Longer Active - The power line returned within the normal specs so AVR Boost is not required anymore.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated