Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Response to ETRN @<domain name> was: <response description>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is the role of the Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Connector service?
- "458 Skipping queue run -- load average too high"
- "458 Problems running queue for node @<domain name>"
- "459 5.5.4 Node @<domain name> not allowed: not configured as ETRN domain"
- "499 No routing hosts are reachable for test.com." - See ME295439
- "505 5.7.3 This authenticated user is not allowed to issue TURN"
- "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for <email address>"
- ME256655 "Configure Server-to-Server ETRN/ATRN Functionality in IIS"
- ME252148 "How to Troubleshoot ETRN Using Telnet"
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME256655, ME252148, ME295439|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated