Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 2055 Source: CTXCPUUtilMgmt
A request has been made to retrieve performance counter information from CPU Utilization Management. This request has failed as the CPU Utilization Management service is not running.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
In my case, installing the Citrix hotfix PSE400R01W2k3023 solved the problem. See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX108621" for information about this hotfix.
From a newsgroup post: "I had the same exact thing here. What is causing this error message is the following:
1) Get the name of the licensing server (case Sensitive).
2) open the Citrix Management Console
3) Highlight the farm on the left side.
4) under Actions, go to Properties
5) Click on Licensing Server
6) Change the server name to that of the license server".
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Citrix Support Document ID: CTX108621|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated