Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Peter Van Gils
According to TB738131, seeding is required under the following conditions:
- When a SCR target is created.
- After a failure occurs in which data is lost and an SCR target has become diverged or unrecoverable.
- When the system has detected a corrupted log file that cannot be replayed into the SCR target database.
- After an offline defragmentation of the SCR source or target database occurs.
- After a page scrubbing of the SCR source database occurs and you want to propagate the changes to the SCR target database.
- After the log generation sequence for the storage group has been reset to 1.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated