Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|Source: SMS Server|
SMS SQL Monitor failed to execute database maintenance task <task>.
Possible cause: A SQL Server problem prevented this task from running.
1. Review the immediately preceding status messages from this component about SQL Server errors.
2. Verify that this computer can reach the SQL Server computer.
3. Verify that SQL Server services are running.
4. Verify that SMS can access the SMS site database.
5. Verify that the SMS site database, transaction log, and tempdb are not full.
Verify that there are at least 50 SQL Server user connections, plus 5 for each SMS Administrator console.
If the problem persists, check the SQL Server error logs.
Most database maintenance tasks are designed to optimize database performance. If a task fails once, the effect on the system will be small and you can ignore the failure. But if a task fails repeatedly you should investigate and fix the problem.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
No information available. If you have additional details about this event, please, send them to us!
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated