Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|Source: Application Popup|
Application popup: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem : <path>. <error message>. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
- Error message: "The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications" - This issue may occur if one or more of the following files are missing or damaged: Config.nt, Autoexec.nt, or Command.com. See the link to "16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem error while installing or running a DOS application" for information on restoring these files.
- Error message: "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive <drive>" - See ME102418 and ME330137.
- Error message: "The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications" - See ME103325, ME142026, ME142271, ME196875, ME301427, ME305521, ME324767, ME840987 and ME889506.
- Error message: "The video device failed to initialize for fullscreen mode" - See ME286256.
- Error message: "An installable Virtual Device Driver failed DLL initialization" - See ME254914.
- Error message: "Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid" - See ME254914.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME102418, ME103325, ME142026, ME142271, ME196875, ME254914, ME286256, ME301427, ME305521, ME324767, ME330137, ME840987, ME889506, 16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem error while installing or running a DOS application|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated