Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 3044 Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store
|Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store|
Error <error code> occurred while performing a site folder teardown check.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
1. Unable to load global site folder.
2. Failed to get site folder list from Active Directory.
3. Failed to get site folder names.
4. Failed to remove unused site folders from Schedule+ Free/Busy folder.
5. Failed to remove unused site folders from Offline address book folder.
See MSEX2K3DB for additional information about this event.
Woodrow Wayne Collins
- Error code: 0x3f0 - As per Microsoft: "This problem can occur if a duplicate public information store that is named "Microsoft Public MDB-1" is created on one or more of the Exchange 2000 servers". See ME272999 to fix this problem.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME272999, MSEX2K3DB|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated