Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 3102 Source: Windows Search Service
|Source: Windows Search Service|
The per-user filter pool for session 0 could not be added.
Details: The operation being requested was not performed because the user has not logged on to the network. The specified service does not exist. (0x800704dd).
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is the role of the Windows Search Service?
This event might occur when you are using WDS 3.0. It is a bug in Office 2007 beta 2 and will be fixed in the next release according to MSFT.
From a newsgroup post: "There is currently a bug in the Adobe .pdf IFilter that causes indexing to stale. We are currently working with Adobe to fix this issue. In the mean time, you can fix this issue by disabling all file extensions associated with the Adobe IFilter. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Open your Control Panel and then Open Indexing Options.
2. Click the Advanced Button.
3. Inside the Advanced Options window, select the File Type tab.
4. Look for the .pdf extension and notice the Filter description.
5. Uncheck the .pdf extension and then look for any other extensions that have the same filter. Uncheck those extensions as well.
6. Restart your PC".
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated