Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 33808 Source: Backup Exec
|Source: Backup Exec|
An error occurred while processing a B2D command. <Details>. Error=<error code>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
1. Go to the properties of the Backup-to-Disk Folder and select the "Configuration" tab.
2. Uncheck the Option “Auto Detect Settings”.
3. Check the option “Buffered reads” and let “Buffered writes” remain checked.
See "Veritas Support Document ID: 268991" for information regarding this event.
This event can also appear when you have more than one tape drive connected and installed on the system.
To fix this problem first make sure that the drives are offline. Then uninstall and reinstall the drivers.
1. Stop Backup Exec Services.
2. Uninstall both drivers.
3. Reinstall both drivers using Tapeinst.exe.
4. Start Backup Exec Services.
A reboot may not be necessary, but it is not a bad idea.
See Veritas TechNote ID: 236295 to solve this problem.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Veritas TechNote ID: 236295, Veritas Support Document ID: 268991|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated