Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Failed to load plugin ImaPsSs.dll with error <error>.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is a DLL?
What is IMAP?
Try running DSMAINT RECREATERADE command and see if this help - see CTX115137. This worked for me in the past (to recreate the radeoffline.mdf which was the problem in that case).
Error: IMA_RESULT_FAILURE - The IMA service was terminated with service specific error 2147483649. In my case the file C:\Program Files\Citrix\Independent Management Architecture\imalhc.dsn was missing. This file is needed by IMA service to initialize the local host cache. I copied it from another Citrix machine and changed the value WSID in the file to the actual computer name.
- Error: IMA_RESULT_FAILURE - See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX112685".
- Error: IMA_RESULT_ACCESS_DENIED - See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX103345" for information on resolving this problem.
- Error: IMA_RESULT_FAILURE - See the link to "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX104734".
- Error: IMA_RESULT_DB_TABLE_NOT_FOUND - See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX109626".
- Error: IMA_RESULT_FILE_NOT_FOUND - See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX114480".
- Error: IMA_RESULT_FILE_NOT_FOUND - The Windows 2000 Path environment variable has been truncated after installing software on a Citrix Server and rebooting. Correct the Windows 2000 Path environment variable by comparing it with a working Citrix Server and editing it to match. To do this right-click My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced tab -> Environment Variables. Select Path in System variables and click Edit.
For Citrix MataFrame XP Presentation Server for Windows Feature Release 3 Includes Service Pack 3 the path should include:
- Error: IMA_RESULT_SQL_EXECUTE_FAILED - See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX103287" for details on solving this problem.
- Error: IMA_RESULT_ACCESS_DENIED - See "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX101877".
- Error: IMA_RESULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND - See the link to "Citrix Support Document ID: CTX102894" for information on this problem.
This error can also be caused by a login failure on the IMA server. Having recently changed the administrator password, I forgot to update the logon to the SQL server account for Citrix. I received event 3612, 3609, & 3601 as a result. By running "dsmaint config /user:<username> /pwd:<new password>", I synchronized with the database account and the service restarted.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated