Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Unable to disable IGMP on the remote access client: <client> on the interface with index: <index>. The data is the error code.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
As per Microsoft: "Possible resolutions:
- Disable and enable IGMP. For more information, see the "Disable IGMP" section.
- Check the configuration settings on the interface. See the "Configure IGMP" section.
- This computer might be low on memory. For more information, see the "Check memory usage on the server" section.
- Stop and restart the Routing and Remote Access service. For more information, see the "Restart the remote access service" section.
- Restart the computer". See the link to "Event ID 41027 - RRAS IGMP RAS Client Configuration" for additional information.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Event ID 41027 — RRAS IGMP RAS Client Configuration|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated