Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 5004 Source: MSExchangeSA
Generation of the offline Address Book is complete. Result: <description>
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is the role of the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant (MSExchangeSA) service?
- Description: "An error occurred" - See "JSI Tip 1536" to solve the problem.
- Description: "Your profile is not configured. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 80040111-0521-00000000" - See ME236582.
- Description: "The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000" - See ME326388.
- Description: "The required MAPI profile cannot be created because the file MAPISVC.INF cannot be modified" - The Exchange Server service account does not have appropriate rights to the Winnt/System32 folder. See ME260288 for more details.
- Description: "An error occurred" - This issue may occur if the OAB folder is improperly homed. See ME235898 and ME327015 for more details.
- Description: "The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down for maintenance. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0525-00000000" - This problem may occur when SFM has been installed on the Exchange Server computer and the Jet transaction logs (DSADATA and MDBDATA) reside on a Macintosh volume. See ME196217 for more details.
- Description: "The MAPI call failed" - See ME177763.
- Description: "An error occurred" - See ME179346 and ME830116.
Woodrow Wayne Collins
This event is related to event ID: 1005 from source MSExchangeSA.
Description: "The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000". This problem occurs because the MAPI Global Heap has been used up. See ME324528.
Description: "The MAPI call failed.<<80004005>>." See MS ME164489 "MAPI Error While Generating Offline Address Book". Apparently, the server that the offline address book is generated from does not contain all of the necessary files for multiple language support for Exchange Server. The solution is to install the correct code pages, locales, and templates for all of the languages that you want Exchange Server to support.
Description: "An error occurred." - The default permissions of Full Control for the Everyone group has changed on the Winnt folder and all subfolders. See ME237866 for more information.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME164489, ME177763, ME179346, ME196217, ME235898, ME236582, ME237866, ME260288, ME324528, ME326388, ME327015, ME830116, Event ID 1005 from Source MSExchangeSA, JSI Tip 1536|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated