According to "Symantec Support Document ID: 2006012013183854", this event can have two different categories. For a Category 9 event, install a new Symantec Premium AntiSpam license file to stop further entries. To stop Category 12 entries go to "Symantec Support Document ID: 2005070614551154".
See the link to “Symantec Support Document ID: 2004121715391463” for information on this event.
If you do not plan to order another Brightmail antivirus license, you can disable virus scanning in Brightmail to eliminate these events:
1. Log into the Brightmail Control Center.
2. Click on the Settings panel tab.
3. In the links bar on the left side of the window click on the Settings link under the AntiVirus heading.
4. In the AntiVirus Settings box, uncheck the "Scan messages for viruses" check box.
5. Click on the Save button.