Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
The description for Event ID ( 58 ) in Source ( Outlook ) cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer or contact the component manufacturer for a newer version.
If the event was saved from another computer or forwarded from a remote computer you might have to include display information with the events when saving them or when setting up the forwarding s During launch an existing non-responsive instance of Outlook was closed.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
Troubleshooting suggestions from a support forum:
1. Users that are having issue, are they on Cached Mode? If No, turn on the Cached Mode.
2. If users are on Cached Mode and they still have issue, make sure .ost file is ok.
3. Make sure CAS do not have high CPU utilization issue ME2741117
4. You can also run EV100212 (Microsoft Exchange Remote Connectivity Analyzer) in the Client tab.
5. Make sure your ?Network is stable.
6. Ask users with issue to Repair Outlook.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated