Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
Error: Can't clean up the following tables: <tables>.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
|Concepts to understand:|
What is CRM?
See ME839153 for information about this event.
See ME898655 for a hotfix applicable to Microsoft CRM 1.2.
From a newsgroup post: "Enable the Cross DB Ownership Chaining within SQL Server. You will only have this option on SQL Server 2000 with SP3.
1. Open SQL Enterprise Manager by navigating to Start -> Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Enterprise Manager.
2. Expand Microsoft SQL Servers -> SQL Server Group.
3. Highlight your server, right click, and select properties.
4. Select the Security tab. Mark the checkbox to allow cross database ownership chaining if it is not already marked.
5. Retry the offline synchronization.
Note - Use the Cross DB Ownership Chaining option to configure cross-database ownership chaining for the instance of SQL Server. This security enhancement was added in SQL Server 2000 SP3 to allow you to manage cross-database security. For more information on Cross DB Ownership Chaining refer to the section on Cross DB Ownership Chaining within SQL Server Books Online".
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME839153, ME898655, SQL Server 2000 Books Online|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated