We have a domain where every client and server computer is installed in German language settings. One of our users changed his language-setting to polish. Every time he logged into the domain on his computer with polish language-setting, this Event will be logged on the Domain Controller. If he changed it back to German language settings the event will not be logged. I think this is not a serious problem.
We’ve started to receive a large number of these errors in my event log on my Win2k/Exchange 2k server. It turned out that I had Japanese users logging in to Outlook Web Access but I have forgotten to install Japanese language support when installing Win2k. To fix this I’ve added Japanese language support through Control Panel/Regional settings and the error went away.
The language IDs and language group IDs can be found in ME246664
. Install the language group required by ticking the appropriate language group in control panel/regional options. See also ME324097
for more details.