Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
|Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3|
|Maintenance: Recommended tasks for Microsoft SharePoint Server maintenance|
The site / could not be created. The following exception occured: <error message>.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
As per Microsoft: "The error can be caused by one or more of the following. Note: Investigate the failure in this order:
1. The Windows SharePoint Services Administration service is stopped or disabled.
2. The farm service account has insufficient permissions to write to the configuration data cache.
3. An alternate access mapping update failed.
4. Failed to create a SharePoint site.
5. A service instance provisioning failed".
See the link to "Microsoft TechNet Article" for additional information about this event.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Microsoft TechNet Article|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated