Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 6941 Source: Enterprise Vault
|Source: Enterprise Vault|
Client request refused due to insufficient privileges user <user> attempted to access the Archive Folder:
Archive name: <archive name>
Archive folder path: \Inbox\Application Delivery Folder
Vault Id: 1096E59CC2BF4DE4689C53FFE5D48C82D1110000evsite.swinton.shl.local but does not have permission(s) (Read).
A frequent cause of this Warning is a user attempting an operation on a forwarded moved or copied shortcut to a Vault for which they do not have the required permission(s).
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
This event is being generated because the Enterprise Vault permissions to the userís mailbox have not been set. With an Enterprise Vault & Exchange 2003 installation the following is required to grant access to a mailbox:
- Exchange / Active Directory:
Apply the permissions to the mailbox as required.
- Enterprise Vault:
1. Launch the Enterprise Vault Administration Console.
2. Browse to "Site Name"\Archives\Mailbox\%username%.
3. Right click the account you want to grant access to and select properties.
4. Click the Permissions tab and add the username of which you are granting access & set the appropriate permissions.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated