From a support forum: "Customer Experience program is one of the opt-in Microsoft data mining things. For it to actually work one is supposed to choose to "opt-in" or turn it on somewhere. I certainly did no such thing so it's not working on my machine, but guess what, there's still a scheduled task to gather the data, even though it's not being sent anywhere. So apparently, the computer is programmed to gather some info anyway, regardless of whether you actually opt-in for the Program.
While I am not sure what this particular Event ID means, I can share what I did - I went to the Task Scheduler and disabled all tasks related to the Customer Experience Improvement. I think that would take care of anything related to the Program, including this log entry."