Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net. The EventId.Net for Splunk Add-on assumes that Splunk is collecting information from Windows servers and workstation via the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
An error occured during propagation in project <catalog name> to search server <server name>. Error: <error code> - <error details>.
|English: Request a translation of the event description in plain English.|
- Error: 0x80070003, error details: "The system cannot find the path specified" - See ME555309.
- Error: 0x80070002, error details: "The system cannot find the file specified" See ME240379.
- Error: 0x80070043, error details: "The network name cannot be found" - See ME298959.
- Error: 0x80070035, error details: "The network path was not found" - See ME298959.
- Error: 8007052e, error details: "Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password" - No info.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: ME240379, ME298959, ME555309|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated