This event can be recorded with various event descriptions, depending on the type of the problem:
- Device 192.168.7.55 is not valid according to this validator. (0x8215070e)
- HTTP error 404: Object not found. (0x8215071e):
From a Sharp support forum:
- I ran into this when loading the program from a thumb drive. Remove and reinstall from the CD.
- Found that when the copier has trouble connecting to domain, the software on clients gives this error. I found last time the service company did maintenance they must have updated something and network setting were wiped. Resetting the network setting fixed the error on client computers.
- FTP port 1240608 is in use. (0x82150445)
- 192.168.18.41 cannot be reached on the network. (0x8215110b)
- Operation timed out when pinging IP 192.168.18.41. (0x82150737)
These types of errors are typically related to lack of network connectivity. Some users reported that system infected with malware would record similar messages. Cleaning up the system and making sure that the network connectivity is fine fixed the problem.
This event is related to networked scanners/photo copiers. In same cases, if the network connectivity of the computer is somehow affected, this event may be recorded as a side effect (between other related to various network services). So, the first step in troubleshooting this would be to make sure that the computer has a fully functional network connection.