Event ID/Source search
Keyword searchExample: Windows cannot unload your registry file
Event ID: 1001 Source: SaveDump
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xf3b5000, 0x00000000, 0x2002a18f, 0x00000001).
A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042408-01.dmp.
|English: This information is only available to subscribers. An example of English, please!|
In my case, the problem was solved by installing patch ME932596.
* * *
During installation of Vista from an image on the newest notebook we had, we received a BSOD with description "Bug Check 0x7B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE"
1. Try to start server in save mode
2. If successful, follow the "Bug Check 0x7B" article (link below) ( chkdsk /F )
3. If not sucessful start save mode again and check which driver is causing this
When you will find out driver which is causing this BSOD then download this driver ( Graphics adapter, controller, etc ) directly from manufactor and upload this driver during OS installation via OS CD or Image CD
There is always option to use different drivers then they are already burned on installation CD/Image.
See ME303786 .
* * *
If you will get a BSOD 0xd1 with a driver name NEOFLTR_630_14357.sys, check your system against spyware, check your disk for this file and delete it.
NEOFLTR_630_14357.sys error is a kind of hassle that may cause lots of problem potentially such as insufficient System Resources, corrupted System File, Virus, incompatible Software slow response, and system Kernel error. Free Scan Errors
If you are still not sure that your NEOFLTR_630_14357.sys has got infected, you can also download a registry cleaner and run the registry scan function built in, to accurately check and diagnose whether your NEOFLTR_630_14357.sys has been infected.
- Bugcheck code: 0x000000ab - See ME939442, ME944916 and ME946068.
- Bugcheck code: 0x0000007f - See the link to "Symantec Support Document ID: 2001082712748866".
- Bugcheck code: 0x0000008e (Error code 0x0000008e) - See the link to Error code 0x0000008e.
- Bugcheck code: 0x00000050 - See the link to Error code 0x00000050.
- Bugcheck code: 0x000000d1 (Error code 0x000000d1) - See ME293161 for a hotfix applicable to Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000.
See ME826366 for a hotfix applicable to Microsoft Windows 2000.
- Bugcheck code: 0x4000008A - See the link to "Error code 0x4000008A".
- Bugcheck code: 0x0000000a - See the link to "Error code 0x0000000a".
- Bugcheck code: 0x0000001e - See the link to "Error code 0x0000001e".
- Bugcheck code: 0x00000005 - See ME885958.
See ME203052, and the links to "Interpreting Bug Check Codes" and "Troubleshooting Windows Stop Messages" for additional details on this problem.
See the link to "Memtest86" for a memory test tool for x86 architecture computers. You can use this tool to see if your RAM has any flaws.
From a newsgroup post: "In my case the problem was Backup Exec 8.5. The file “otman5.sys” was corrupt, so I copied in otman5.sys (v126.96.36.199) and otmlapi.dll (v188.8.131.52) over the files, and restarted Backup Exec".
From a newsgroup post: "We have looked at the dump file and it stated that the sftplay2k3.sys driver was causing the problems. We knew that this is a Softgrid driver, and after we upgraded Softgrid to version 4.1 the problem seems to have been resolved".
- Bugcheck code: 0x0000007f - If you have a Symantec antivirus program installed, then see the link to "Symantec Support Document ID: 2002071208532048" for information on this problem.
- 0x000000c2 - See the information for Error code 0x000000c2.
- 0x000000c5 - See the information for Error code 0x000000c5.
- 0x000000d1 - See the information for Error code 0x000000d1.
|Private comment: Subscribers only. See example of private comment|
|Links: Interpreting Bug Check Codes, Memtest86, Symantec Support Document ID: 2001082712748866, Symantec Support Document ID: 2002071208532048, Troubleshooting Windows Stop Messages, ME303786, Bug Check 0x7B|
|Search: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo - EventID.Net Queue (0) - More links...|
|Custom search for *****: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo|
Send comments or solutions
- Notify me when updated