|Error code: 14|
|Description: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.|
The following are some examples of causes for this error:
- M166704 - In this case, the problem appeared because the printui.dll file in the Winnt\System32 folder was missing or damaged.
- M216259 - A leak in the Store.exe file (starting with builds 2365.0 through build 2448.7) for Exchange 5.5 was the culprit here.
- M222234 - The problem may appear if you try to send e-mails before the Outlook First-Run settings have not established.
- M821227 and M823317 - This issue occurs because of changes in security settings made to Terminal Services in Windows 2000 SP4 that affect the functionality of the Interface Remoting component in Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC).
- M890425 - In this case, the problem is caused by the limitation in the remote procedure call (RPC) layer where only 256 unique interfaces can be called from one process to another. This problem typically occurs when you use COM+ or Microsoft Transaction Server with many objects in the program or package.
See the links below for more examples.
Do one of the following, then retry the operation:
1. Reduce the number of running programs
2. Remove unwanted files from the disk the paging file is on and restart the system
3. Check the paging file disk for an I/O error
4. Install additional memory in your system.
Symbolic name: ERROR_OUTOFMEMORY
|Links: M166704, M182423, M216259, M222234, M242935, M248668, M292776, M322931, M821257, M823317, M885223, M889170, M890425, Error Message - Not enough storage is available to complete this operation|
Keywords: error code 14 and Network: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo
Keywords: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo
|Feedback: If you have additional details about this error code, please send it to us.|