This error code may indicate one of the following:
- a required file does not exist
- a file that a certain application depend on does not exist (i.e. an application may need appfile.dll library but this library requires app2file.dll which it cannot find)
- the user may not have enough file permissions to access a specific file or its location or the file may be on the network and the user does not have the right to access resources over the network (typically happening for the SYSTEM account)
- the file may the wrong version (or for the wrong operating system)
- the file may be corrupted are locked by another application
Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net.
Obtain enhanced visibility into Cisco ASA firewall logs using the free Firegen for Cisco ASA Splunk App. Take advantage of dashboards built to optimize the threat analysis process.