The following are some examples when this error may occur:
- M198535 - This problem may appear because of a limitation of the OLE DB Provider for Microsoft ODBC and the OLE DB Provider for Microsoft SQL Server.
- M246589 - This behavior can occur if there is an incorrect version of the Jscript.dll file in the Windows\System folder.
- M246896 - This problem will appear if certain files have become unregistered. Re-registering them fixes the problem.
- M284856 - In this case, the problem appears if you mix different versions of MSXML DOM objects in a DOM object's method call. M290384 states that if your Distributed COM (DCOM) settings have been changed incorrectly, this error will appear.
- M831393 - Corruption of the Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) metabase on the Exchange 2000 Server computer is the cause in this case.
- M832489 - A conflict between MBSA (Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer) and certain download managers may affect the ability of MBSA to download the Mssecure.cab security update.
In certain conditions, this indicates that one of the COM components used by the application that reported the error is not registered properly and you should try to re-register it (using regsvr32.exe application). It may be difficult sometimes to identify which dll should register the interface.
Symbolic name: E_NOINTERFACE
Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net.
Obtain enhanced visibility into Cisco ASA firewall logs using the free Firegen for Cisco ASA Splunk App. Take advantage of dashboards built to optimize the threat analysis process.