The following are examples of causes for this error:
- M272147 - This issue may occur if the Active Directory Users and Computers user interface has not been updated with the information that is in Active Directory. This behavior may occur if another administrator on a different computer moves or changes the user object while the user interface is open on your computer.
- M273389 - In this case, the issue occurs because the computer has been changed.
- M294176 - The article states that this behavior occurs because the security group object that is specified in the error message is no longer in the Users container, which is where Exchange Server expects the object to be.
- M317675 - This problem can occur if there is no Exadmin virtual root on the Exchange Server 5.5 computer.
- M886207 - This issue may occur if the Display Identifiers object cannot be located in Active Directory.
Build a great reporting interface using Splunk, one of the leaders in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) field, linking the collected Windows events to www.eventid.net.
Obtain enhanced visibility into Cisco ASA firewall logs using the free Firegen for Cisco ASA Splunk App. Take advantage of dashboards built to optimize the threat analysis process.