|Error code: 0x80072030|
|Type: LDAP Provider|
|Description: There is no such object on the server.|
The following are examples of causes for this error:
- M272147 - This issue may occur if the Active Directory Users and Computers user interface has not been updated with the information that is in Active Directory. This behavior may occur if another administrator on a different computer moves or changes the user object while the user interface is open on your computer.
- M273389 - In this case, the issue occurs because the computer has been changed.
- M294176 - The article states that this behavior occurs because the security group object that is specified in the error message is no longer in the Users container, which is where Exchange Server expects the object to be.
- M317675 - This problem can occur if there is no Exadmin virtual root on the Exchange Server 5.5 computer.
- M886207 - This issue may occur if the Display Identifiers object cannot be located in Active Directory.
|Links: M260914, M272147, M273389, M290419, M294176, M303148, M317675, M811668, M818482, M823143, M886207, Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange System Manager Public Folder Expansion Problems|
Keywords: error code 0x80072030 and LDAP Provider: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo
Keywords: There is no such object on the server.: Google - Bing - Microsoft - Yahoo
|Feedback: If you have additional details about this error code, please send it to us.|