|1 Year EventID.Net Subscription for Corporate Customers||The subscription can be used by employees of an organization from one physical location (i.e. from on office location). If a company has two offices that need access to the subscription benefits, two subscriptions are required.||USD 49.00||Buy/Renew|
|2 Years EventID.Net Subscription for Corporate Customers||
For ordering via a Purchase Order (no POs are accepted for orders under USD 99.00).
|1 Year EventID.Net Subscription for Private Customers||The subscription can be used by one individual, such as independent consultants and home users||USD 29.00||Buy/Renew|
For payments through Phone/Local bank transfers/Wire transfers/Moneybookers/Money orders please use the following links:
|1 Year EventID.Net Subscription for Corporate Customers||USD 49.00||Buy/Renew|
|1 Year EventID.Net Subscription for Private Customers||USD 29.00||Buy/Renew|
By purchasing an EventID.Net subscription you will obtain several benefits in regards to the content available here:
1. Notification when a certain event (that you select) is updated. The notification is optional and you can select to be notified for up to 15 events. Every day, at 11:30 PM EST, notifications are sent for the events that have been updated in the last 24 hours.
2. Front-of-the-line processing of the events that you add to your notification list. We receive thousands of events from our users and naturally, processing them takes a lot of work. Since you will be contributing financially, the events that you are interested in will have priority.
3. Direct hyperlinks to the Microsoft articles mentioned in the event comments as well as hyperlinks for automatic search for that event through Google, Bing, Microsoft Support and many other sites.
4. No ad banners. Your pages will load faster and the banner ads will not clutter the screen (does this page look better?)
5. Access to premium content like our Maintenance Tasks database. We will keep adding new content to our site and most of it will only be accessible to subscribers.
6. Access to "Our Approach" information. This tells you how did we find the information listed for that event. Best way to understand how to troubleshoot any event.
7. Access to "Concepts to understand" information, a description of areas that you may want to research in order to troubleshoot that particular event.
8. Access to "English, please!" information, a re-wording of the event description using plain English terms
9. Access to "Search keywords" that provides you with customized search expression for a specific event
10. Access to our error codes database - a collection of error codes other than event ids.
11. Access to "Private comment" - provides the ability to add personal, private comments for a particular event id. This is useful for saving various troubleshooting information or other details for future reference of similar problems.
12. Free EvLog 3.0 Windows Event Log Analyzer (free as long as the subscription is valid)
13. Free EventReader 3.0 Windows Event Viewer (free as long as the subscription is valid, perpetual license available)
14. Last, but not the least, by subscribing to our site, you will help us maintain it and increase the quality of the content.
The subscription cost is quite modest, yet it can significantly contribute to the quality of the information that we provide here. As we will be adding more content in the future, the benefits of being a subscriber will increase.
Note: We do not provide consulting services as part of the subscription.
The subscription cost covers the services listed above, and not the information that we provide for various events. It is possible that some events are very rare so they don't get updated too often. Adding an event to your notification list does not guarantee that it will be updated. See also Subscription FAQ.
See who subscribed to www.eventid.net!
If you have any comments or suggestions please email us at ContactUs@eventid.net.